Wednesday, November 9, 2011

EOC Week 6: Me X 3






I am a sucker for the market of things that keep my eyebrows in line, things that give me a lovely platform, and things that keep my tune on beat. The straight razor, a nice pair of heels, and a pair of ear buds have all been known to be a triple threat to the last dollar I own. "...companies today recognize that they cannot appeal to all buyers in the marketplace, or at least not to all buyers in the same way." (Chapter 6)

Gillette, a razor company had an ad campaign that "No two women are built the same". Although I am a woman that appreciates a well defined eye brow there are many other women who enjoys a more simple life, or natural style. Also in high heels I feel as if I can stand a bit taller with my head up higher. However I have sisters that has no interest in wearing the heels of my sort, or ankle breakers as some of my family often describes them to be.

Constant work stationary work and being mobile doesn't allow me to focus my attention to much visual means of entertainment. I am often bombarded with the destraction of absolute silence in my moments of travel and work or study, so this has made my music selections my best friend. Within the course of one year I have collected over 15 pairs of headphones purchased at random being away from home, and in the need to be serenaded by the lates, greats, and locals.


No comments:

Post a Comment